How can I expand upon the tiny library and foster more of an exchange between people?
- Add library check-out stickers on the inside of each book
- Add stickers to the spine of each book to show they passed through the library
- Create a custom stamp that's attached to the library and people can use as passports of sort
- Use a changeable date stamp to show exact dates of exchange and give it that library quality
- Direct people to a website. Do I make a custom site? Or direct to this thesis blog? Or to littlefreelibrary.org?
- Add logos and branding to more components of the project
- Add a chalk message board to the side of the library to encourage dialogue
- Add bags/boxes for condom or doggie bag distribution